SOLD OUT – Recharge and Refresh
January 7 - 14, 2018
Sold Out for 2018!
Recharge and refresh your mind, body, and soul during a week long yoga retreat with sisters Emily Lodge and Christina Plauche at Vida Asana Eco Lodge in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica.
We’re on ‘Pura Vida’ time here in Costa Rica, every day you get to sit back and relax or choose to go on an adventure! With twice daily yoga and meditation classes, oodles of times to relax at Vida Asana in the shade of the rain forest, sip coffee in a hammock, take a dip in the pool, or swim in the ocean at the nearby black-sand beach with a fresh-made smoothie in hand. For the adventure seekers there will be opportunities to hike to the tallest waterfall in Costa Rica, go white-water rafting or zip-lining, take surfing lessons and SUP lessons. We have been to Costa Rica 8 times now and love every moment we are there.
This all-inclusive trip, 8 days and 7 nights includes:
* Seven nights accommodation at Vida Asana Eco Lodge, including wifi, hot water, AC, and ceiling fan in each room.
* Daily yoga class taught by Emily or Christina, and optional 2nd daily yoga class taught by Vida Asana yoga instructors
*Guided Chakra meditation taught by Reiki Master Jeanie Baker
* Three delicious organic, locally-sourced meals every day (vegetarian and pescetarian, vegan on request)
* A day at the secluded beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park (beaches, hiking, rainforest, monkeys, sloths!)
*A detoxifying Temezcal (sweat lodge) ceremony on the beach
* A trip to the famous crocodile bridge
* Ample time to explore the resort, hiking trails, chill in the pool, read a book in a hammock, explore the famous beach/surf town of Playa Hermosa, 10 minutes away by bike.
*Transport to and from the airport
Not Included in Price:
*Tips for drivers, excursion guides, and staff
*Optional excursions such as white-water rafting, ziplining, surf lessons, horseback riding, SUP.
*Flights (super cheap, BWI to SJO!)
$100 off until May 1st!