Retreat into Being
Alejandra Torres and MJ Impastato
January 28 - February 4, 2018
“Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about finally BEING yourself.”
– MJ Impastato
We sometimes get stuck. We don’t even notice we’re spending all our time chasing relationships, jobs, promotions, money. We live as if getting by, making do, and putting up with bad relationships, toxic jobs, and money problems is the norm and it’s ok.
Meanwhile, all this “doing” is exhausting and leave us feeling like we are on a hamster wheel – getting nowhere.
How often do you take time for yourself, to re-invest in yourself , to nurture and cultivate the wonderful human being inside of you?
Join us for 8 days/7 nights to reconnect with your True Self. Find a new joy and ease in being exactly where you right at this moment. Let go of regrets and step into what’s possible from here. This retreat is all about finding your mojo again, because when you’re grounded in that, you can deal with anything life hands you.
Come join this unique experience and uncover the real you that’s lurking under all that busy-ness. Feel more like yourself, be comfortable in your own skin again, and find that joy for living you know is possible!
Retreat Into Being takes us on a journey to address the resistance we face every day in our own lives. To move from simply “surviving” in this world, to thriving!
Nestled in the beautiful surroundings of Vida Asanda, participants will experience a truly unique personal growth adventure:
- 2 yoga classes each day + intro to yoga philosophy, breathing and meditation techniques;
- Powerful group coaching workshops (many held at some of the most popular tourist sites in Costa Rica);
- 1:1 MoJo Strategy Session with MJ Impastato;
- Energy Essentials Workshop to harness and protect the powerful energy inside of you;
- 90-minute treatment (included) with one of our massage therapists who specialize in deep tissue, relaxation, Reiki, and other healing methods;
- Intention Setting Ceremony* – close out the retreat with setting intentions for who you want to be in this world, and have actionable steps and accountability with each other to help make it happen.
The path to a fulfilled, content, and joyful life begins with you!
Lodging at Vida Asana includes:
Accommodations for 7 nights/8 days
3 farm-to-table meals per day (vegan and vegetarian options available)
Shuttle to and from the airport with one stop at the Tarcoles crocodile bridge
****Participants are responsible for their own airfare****
*A portion of the tuition will be donated to local charities.