8 Day New Moon Wellness Retreat
Laura Mary Baptista
January 5 - 12, 2019
January 5-12, 2019
Since ancient times, the ritual around the New Moon has been a time to go within, recharge and reset our mind, body and spirit. A time for reflection and intention setting before the new cycle begins. A time to get in touch with your higher self, awaken your deepest desires and free yourself of whatever isn’t serving you. This is the perfect opportunity to start paving the path towards a new cycle of better health, wellness, happiness and wholeness.
Vida Asana Eco Lodge is a full-service wellness retreat center nestled in the jungle less than a mile from the beach. A quaint surfing community with beautiful volcanic sand beaches, Playa Hermosa is conveniently located between the beach towns of Jaco and Manuel Antonio and about 90 minutes south of the San Jose International Airport. Vida Asana is your peaceful, secure and welcoming home away from home.
Your guides will create a safe environment to encourage you to bring vitality into your life while providing the ideal space to connect with your inner voice. Bring balance into your life with a perfect blend of thoughtful vinyasa flow, restorative evening practice, sound therapy, intention setting, journaling, daily wisdom and meditation. Be inspired and connect, deepening your practice of yoga, meditation and soulful activities in a blissful setting where delicious food and beautiful people come together.
The retreat package includes:
- 7 nights shared accommodations in mindful comfort at the Vida Asana Eco Lodge (single occupancy available for an additional $75/night)
- Group shuttle to/from San Jose International Airport (SJO) with a mid-way stop to observe local crocodiles in their natural habitat from the Tarcoles Bridge (additional charges will apply if not traveling with the group)
- 3 delicious fresh vegetarian meals each day using local fresh produce, including purified water, organic fair trade coffee, homegrown herbal teas and local fruit smoothies
- Welcome reception upon arrival, mid-week sunset viewing with happy hour & dinner on the beach and a closing group celebration with live music & sangria!
- Access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5 acre facility featuring our refreshing pool & outdoor sun deck, open-air jungle yoga shala, hammocks in the shade, central restaurant/lounge, gift shop and organic gardens
- Concierge services including booking of tours, adventures and transportation, also massage, spa services, energy healing sessions, Eastern medicine consultation & therapies (acupuncture, cupping, adjustments)
- Complimentary beach cruisers during your stay
- 2-3 daily yoga wisdom sessions with Laura, group sound healing therapy with Jenny Cribbs, energy balancing and wellness activities and exercises, New Moon Intention Setting Ceremony, Love, Light & Pura Vida!
Laura found yoga in 2005 after experiencing years of chronic back pain and has been practicing ever since. In 2008 she received her 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification from YogaWorks Studios. A forever student, she enjoys practicing various styles of yoga and continues her studies with an open mind and heart. Laura teaches a vinyasa style class with a blend of teachings from the classical Ashtanga and Iyengar traditions with an emphasis on thoughtful sequencing. The foundation of her class is linking the breath with movement while incorporating yogic philosophy. As a teacher she challenges students to discover who they…
Learn more about Laura Mary Baptista