A retreat for foodies.
Start the New Year with a holistic approach to health and happiness.
Come and experience Costa Rica in a delicious way while learning about the joy of Plant Based Living at Vida Asana Eco Lodge.
Whether you are already Plant Based, Veg Curious or just would like to add healthier meals to your diet this retreat will change your life. We will learn about easy recipes, homemade sauces and alternative milks, local foods, gluten free recipes, nutrition, gardening and sustainability.
We will celebrate life in the country that does not have an army, banned zoos and sport hunting, has one of the Blue Zones in the world (highest longevity) and is often ranked as the Happiest Country in the World.
A combination of healthy foods, day trips, workshops, daily Yoga, Meditation, and community gathering, abundant flora and fauna will leave you rejuvenated ready to start the New Year with the ideal relaxed mindset that hopefully you will keep all year long. By the time you leave , you will have a new found family or as we often say , you will find your Tribe .
All inclusive Package (Airfare not included)
You will enjoy:
– Transportation to/from San José Airport
*Shuttle will leave the Airport mid afternoon on Sunday January 6th and return late morning on Saturday January 12th.
– Stop at the famous Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge ” to watch the crocodiles with a complimentary fresh coconut water.
– Welcome refreshments & Orientation upon arrival.
– Local amazing coffee and fresh fruit ready when you arise with the sounds of nature.
– Daily all level Yoga Practice/Meditation in the Jungle Shala.
– 4 Workshops to suit your interests. From Raw Foods, Exotic Local Organic Tasting, Healthy Substitutes, Natural Medicine, taught by a group of passionate local professionals.
-3 Healthy, fresh, local, Plant Based meals mostly organic which will be the high light of the trip.
-Trip to Manuel Antonio National Park, one of the most beautiful places in Costa Rica which combines hikes, white sand beaches, rainforest , a vast diversity of tropical plants and wild life, from the three-toed sloths and endangered white-faced capuchin monkeys to hundred of bird species. All the animals in their natural habitat.
-Comfortable and clean Air Conditioned Shared Accommodations.
-Concierge Services throughout your visit, the great staff makes scheduling excursions and coordinating easy.
– Bicycles for visiting the Beach (5min) and exploring local roads.
-Use of Hammocks , sundeck and pool.
– 1 Dinner on the beach at Sunset.
– Movie Night.
– Trip to the Local Farmers Market.
-Mud mask night.
-Communication with Retreat Leader for any requests or questions via watsapp and email.
Special Guest Raw Vegan Chef and Author Eric Rivkin.
*Receive a complementary Surf Lesson or 30min massage if you pay in full by December 1st.
*Reserve your spot with a $200 deposit non refundable.
$1795- Early Bird (paid by November 15th) $1595
$1495- Early Bird (paid by November 15th) $1295
– Spa Treatments
– Additional excursions or activities outside what is planned.
– Alcoholic beverages and additional food and beverage purchases.